I am going to start out by participating with Small Talk Six with momdot.com where each Saturday has a topic and you can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
Today's topic 6 things you love or hate about the ocean.
I defiantly have a love/hate relationship with the ocean. So here is my list in no particular order
1. Love the feeling of getting away from it all.
2. Hate, hate, hate, the sand. How hot it is to walk on. How it gets into everything. I just hate the sand.
3. Love hunting for Seashells with my kids. To them they are all special.
4. Love the sound. The waves, The seagulls.
5. Hate how much work it is to get to the ocean. Living 2 hours away and having 4 kids to prepare for is so much work.
6. Love how my husband just lights up when we go. Growing up he spent the summers with his grandfather (who has pass away) living as a beach bum and he has such fond memories.
May 23, 2009
Just getting started
So here I am. Starting out on my blogging journey.
I probably could list a few more but will stop there. So how do you feel about the ocean. Just leave me a comment or visit momdot.com to join in the fun.