May 25, 2009

"Quotes to Remember..." 5/25/09


I am a collector of quotes. I love it when I read something that inspires me. One quote that encompasses this is

"I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself." - Marlene Dietrich

I love quotes that encourage you to be something better than you are, make you think, make you laugh and make you remember.

Here is another one that I like.

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business." - Michael J. Fox

So in honor of the quotes that I love I officially name Mondays "Quotes to Remember..." day

Share your favorite quotes with me and it just might show up on "Quotes to Remember..."

No comments:

Post a Comment