A new weekly meme on MomDot called "Small Talk Six" where each Saturday has a topic and you can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
Today's topic is “6 flavors or types of ice cream that you love or hate”
This one is both easy and hard for me. I am a simple person when it comes to ice cream. So coming up with 6 might be a little difficult.
1. Chocolate (plain and simple). I like any brand and usually the cheaper the better. The more expensive brands like Breyers are too sweet for me.
2. Chocolate with milk poured over it. Yumo
3. Chocolate Dippin' Dots. Not only is this ice cream yummy it is cool (no pun intended) how they come in those little dots.
4. Breyer's Cookies and Cream with Oreos. This is my husbands favorite and he got me hooked (but only when there is no chocolate in the house).
5. Dairy Queen's Brownie Blizzard. I don't know if they sale these anymore but they were good. It was chocolate ice cream (of course) with chunks of chocolate and brownies
6. Breyer's Triple Chocolate. Why have just one flavor of chocolate when you can have three.
So there is my 6, now go blog about yours and visit momdot.com to join in the fun.