A new weekly meme on MomDot called "Small Talk Six" where each Saturday has a topic and you can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
Today’s topic is “6 things people do that you think are beyond lazy.”
1. Buying new socks every time they run out because they don't take the time to wash clothes and then when they finally do wash clothes they have more socks then will fit into their sock drawer.
2. Instead of taking the time to take out the trash when it is full they keep piling it up on top making it topple onto the floor.
3. When someone is working outside and they need something from inside they text someone inside to bring it out to them.
4. When someone is the last one out of bed and see that the other side of the bed had been made up but they don't make their half.
5. Throwing their clothes right in front of the hamper instead of in it.
6. Asking someone who just sat down to go get them a drink.
So there is my 6, now go blog about yours and visit momdot.com to join in the fun.