A new weekly meme on MomDot called "Small Talk Six" where each Saturday has a topic and you can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
Today’s topic is “6 jobs you think would be a blast to have.”
1. I have always wanted to be a librarian. A children's librarian to be more specific.
2. I think it would be neat to be a game show host.
3. To work at a toy store would be fun. But not just any toy store, Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium.
4. Market American distributor. Meeting lots of great people while making a residual income that you can pass on to your children.
5. A professional video game player.
6. (This one is for my husband) A whale trainer for Sea World. He has always loved killer whales and has wanted to work with them.
So there is my 6, now go blog about yours and visit momdot.com to join in the fun.