May 27, 2009

ABCs of Me

It's the ABCs of me, if you want to play along feel free!

A - Age: 31

B - Bed size: King and still not enough room for all my kids

C - Chore you hate: washing dishes. Oh how I would love to have a dishwasher

D - Dogs' names: Lilo and Wicket

E - Essential start to your day item: Breakfast

F - Favorite color: Sometimes blue sometimes green depends on when you ask me

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H – Height: 5'31/2

I - Instruments you play: I played the Flute in High school. I still toot on every once and awhile

J - Job title: You want a title is there one for someone who does it all? Oh yea "Mother/Wife"

K - Kid(s): Four

L - Living arrangements: My husband a me and our 4 kids in a very tiny house

M - Mom's name: Melody

N – Nicknames: Mom

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None

P - Pet Peeve: When the cashier is giving you back your change and they hand you the bills and then put the change on top. Most of the time I only have one hand to spare how am I suppose to grab that change without dropping it everywhere

Q - Quote from a movie: "Do or do not, there is no try"

R - Right or left handed: Left

S - Siblings: 1 little brother and 1 little sister who are both taller then me (how did that happen)

T - Time you wake up: Usually around 7:30

U- Underwear: wear 'em

V - Vegetable you dislike: There is not many I do like

W - Ways you run late: Most of the time I'm early but if I were late it is because someone is dragging their feet

X - X-rays: none

Y - Yummy food you make: BBQ chicken on the grill, cake ("Everybody loves Cake")

Z - Zoo animals: I just love the Zoo

If you enjoyed this and would love to join in the fun stop by confessionsofamoodymommy and blog your ABC's of ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment