May 30, 2009

Small Talk Six To Indulge or Not To Indulge?





A new weekly meme on MomDot called “Small Talk Six!” where each Saturday has a topic and you can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.

Today's topic is 6 things that make you sick, but you eat them anyways


This one is hard because I can't think of anything that I like to eat that makes me sick. So instead I will list 6 things that I would still it even if it made me sick

1. Milk - there are a lot of people out there that can't have dairy and I am certainly glad I am not one of them. I love my milk.

2. Ketchup - I am a ketchup alcoholic. When I was about ten I had some allergy tests done and they told me that I was allergic to tomatoes. Well at the time that was not such a big deal until we got home and my mom told me that I could not have ketchup. I believe that day I threw the biggest fit a ten year old ever has. It didn't take long for me to get my ketchup back and still love it to this day.

3. BBQ Chicken and Bacon Pizza from Papa Johns - love, love, love it

4. Dr. Pepper - it is my choice of poison.

5. Chicken - I really like it cooked any way it can be

6. Chocolate - this really should have been first on my list. It is my absolutely favorite thing on earth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment