June 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Go to momdot.com to join in.

So I made it home from my trip but here is what I ran into about an hour away from the finish line. (These pictures were taken with my phone and my phone's camera does not do the name camera justice. In other words (I know, I know it is supposed to be WordLESS Wednesday) these pictures are not good.


Lots of cars on the road

Oh no, not break lights. If you squint your eyes just right you can see all the cars up ahead

Coming to a stop
Starting to move again

More break lights. AAAGGGHHH
I finally got through and made it home and as the saying goes "There is no place like home".

2 comments:

  1. I love trafficless trips, but they rarely happen! Glad you had a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. that looks crazy! Everyone must of had the same idea as you all! Hope you have a great WW

    ReplyDelete