A new weekly meme on MomDot called "Small Talk Six" where each Saturday has a topic and you can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
Today’s topic is “6 things you loved or hated about school.”
1. I hated homework. I don't understand why kids have to be at school for 8 hours and then are made to do 2-4 hours worth of homework. Makes no since.
2. I loved being in the band. I played the flute. I made some great friends and learned all about music. In my senior year of high school I was the drum major and directed our marching band.
3. I hated bullies. In 6th grade I got bullied on the bus. That leads me to number 4.
4. I hated riding the bus (see number 3). It was always over crowded and since I wasn't one of the popular kids I always had a hard time finding a seat.
5. I loved the carefree days. Although they didn't seem carefree then, looking back I think they were. Real life is so much harder.
6. I loved the teachers that touched my life. My second grade teacher Mrs. Killpatrick. My middle school band teacher Mr. Walker. My 6th grade biology teacher Ms. Brooks. My high school band teacher Mr. Hodges. My 11th grade English teacher Mr. Williams. My high school technology teacher Mr Westbrook. This is a shout out to you guys. Thank you all for helping to shape me into who I am today.
So there is my 6, now go blog about yours and visit momdot.com to join in the fun.