August 1, 2009

Small Talk Six: Strange things


A new weekly meme on MomDot called "Small Talk Six" where each Saturday has a topic and you can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.

Today’s topic is “6 things you can do with your body that someone else might find strange.”

1. I can roll my tongue and twist it in both directions.

2. I can raise one eyebrow.

3. I can bend my fingers back so that they are 90° to the palm of my hand.

4. I can burp on command.

5. I can do the Star Trek "Live long and Prosper" sign with both hands.

6. I can rub my tummy with my left hand and pat my head with my right and then switch and rub my tummy with my right hand and pat my head with my left hand.

So there is my 6, now go blog about yours and visit momdot.com to join in the fun.

1 comment: