A new weekly meme on MomDot called "Small Talk Six" where each Saturday has a topic and you can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
Today’s topic is “6 things you love or hate about spending time with your or your significant other’s relatives.”
1. Love: Getting to see family that I only get to see once a year.
2. Love: Getting together with my family and playing board and card games.
3. Hate: (especially this year) Family politics. Having to worry about what you can and can't say around certain people because you don't know what will set them off.
4. Love: To see the kids play with their cousins. They always have such a wonderful time.
5. Hate: We are alway excepted to visit everyone. There just isn't enough time to visit everyone else and still have time to spend with just ourselves.
6.Hate: When its time to go everyone always says "we need to get together more often" and when you try through out the year they are always busy.
So there is my 6, now go blog about yours and visit momdot.com to join in the fun.