January 19, 2010

Kids say the darnedest things: "So we do need to go to the store today"

For Christmas my girls all got several gift cards to spend how they pleased. With those gift cards the three older ones all got a Zhu Zhu pet. Still having some money Mia decided that she wanted to get a bed and blanket for her Zhu Zhu pet. A few days latter Zoe decided that she would like one also. Since I was already making a trip to the store I let her come with me to pick one out. The next day Lea decided that she wanted one and asked me if I was going to the store. I told her that I was not going to the store that day because I just had went the day prior and there wasn't anything that we needed. She was disappointed but I told we would be going back some other time and that she could go with me then to pick one out.

About 10 minuets later Lea came to me and asked if she could have an apple. I said to her that she knew that we didn't have any apples because she ate the last one the day before. Without missing a beat she said "So we do need to go to the store today!".

So a few minuets later we were in the car heading to the store because, after all, we have to have apples.

1 comment:

  1. Kids...you just gotta love them! Hope you have a FUN weekend!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete