May 16, 2011

Quotes to Remember... 5/16/11

I am a collector of quotes. I love it when I read something that inspires me. So in honor of the quotes that I love I officially name Mondays "Quotes to Remember..." day

Here's your quote for today

"With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose." - Dr. Wayne Dyer 

Share your favorite quotes with me and it just might show up on Quotes to Remember...

2 comments:

  1. I love quotes like this, they really make you open your eyes and put things into perspective.

    One of my favorite quotes is "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great quote! Very true too!
    -Mariesa

    ReplyDelete