A new weekly meme on MomDot called "Small Talk Six" where each Saturday has a topic and you can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
Today’s topic is “6 things you think would be yummy if they were covered in chocolate.”
1. Ritz crackers. This is especially good with mint chocolate. They taste like the girl scout cookies Thin Mints.
2. Marshmallows. Yumo. Add in some graham crackers and you can have smores.
3. Peanut butter. The peanut butter cups are always the first things to get eaten out of our Halloween stash.
4. Pretzels. Chocolate cover pretzels sticks make good gifts as well as good eats.
5. Oatmeal. Add the peanut butter to that and you can made no bake cookies. Easy and delicious.
6. Cake. As in Bakerella's Cupcake pops. Cute to look at fun to eat!
So there is my 6, now go blog about yours and visit momdot.com to join in the fun.