A new weekly meme on MomDot called “Small Talk Six!” where each Saturday has a topic and you can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
1. My 10 year old is a God send when it comes to helping out. If I need help getting something done I know I can count on her.
2. My 7 year old will make friends with anyone, and I mean anyone, within in minuets.
3. My 4 year old tries really hard to stay in her bed. Well, at least according to her but at least she tries and she tells me so every morning.
4. My 18 month old is super duper at helping pick up her toys. Maybe she can teach her older sisters a thing or two.
5. All of children for the most part get along and they always look out for each other.
6. Every morning as they get up they all give me a hug and tell me good morning. It is one of my favorite parts of my day.