November 24, 2010

Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme


TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.


1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My holiday wish for my family is that we will always remember the reason for which we celibate the holidays.

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Our Chirstmas morning tradition is after all the presents are opened we cook cinnamon rolls and watch the Christmas specials on TV while playing with our new toys. 


3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? 
This is an easy one, I would wish for an Ipad

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We always drive around and look at the Christmas decorations. Hearing the kids ohh and ahh is priceless.  


5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Our favorite family game was Monopoly. 

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Growing up my favorite holiday tradition was putting up our advent calendar and each day putting up a new piece to help count down to Christmas. I have done the same thing with my kids.  


7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
I don't know if I would want to have Christmas away from home. All my family live close and I would want to be with them during the holidays.

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? 
The first thing I would love is to get my kids the new Kinect.
The second thing I would get are games for the Kinect
The third thing I would get my daughter a DSi (a pink one of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment